In this uncertain environment, as the situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
As advised by public health authorities …
- Our staff is receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including our waiting room, door handles, bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectants.
- We have increased the availability of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
In order to practice social distancing, we ask that you come to your appointment by yourself. If you need to bring someone with you, please ask them to wait in the car.
For our patients, family members and visitors, we also ask the following:
- Please call to reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
- Unless your child needs to see one of our providers, do not bring children under the age of 13 to the Eye Clinic.
- Please bring only one person with you if that person needs to help you get into the clinic.
- We also ask all sales, vendors and pharmaceutical representatives refrain from visiting our practice at this time.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update this message as needed. Finally, for more information, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.