Dr. Sullivan received his medical degree at University of Tennessee, Memphis College of Medicine, where he also completed his ophthalmology residency and surgery training. He interned at Methodist Hospitals of Memphis. He earned his undergraduate degree from Virginia Tech, where he graduated with magna cum laude honors.
He is Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
- Cataract Surgery
- Premium Implants
- Glaucoma Surgery and Management
- Refractive Surgery
- American Academy Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Tennessee Academy of Ophthalmology
- VISX and NIDEK Excimer laser certification
Dr. Sullivan’s honors include Phi Beta Kappa, Golden Key National Honor Society.
In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and three daughters, as well as playing golf.